Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Room mate might get me evicted.

As I should have expected the 20 yr old bar hopper is making a racket. I doubt a large one but enough to infuriate the noise sensitive house manager here, who has threatened eviction. Lovely. Might have a new room mate on a line. Either way he's out on the 1st of June. Though maybe, for the sake of current potential room mate, I should sublet to some unknown til September 'cause no matter what happens in the future I want some place new. A place for a fresh start.

On another note got the camera fixed so I'll be uploading footage tonight from a couple of amateur short shorts I've been involved in the last few months. Maybe you'll see some You Tube links here next week. Fingers crossed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?